Famous Last Words: Final Week

I am officially done with college. That's so hard to believe! I was talking to my roommates the other day about how we are students for our entire lives and then one day we just aren't. It's kind of a tough transition for me because I don't know what else I'm supposed to do! I have some vacations lined up that I am really excited for so I will be looking forward to those. I have learned so much throughout my last semester of college and even throughout my entire years here. I've made lots of friends that I'll carry with me for a lifetime and I definitely chose the right University. Anyway, I guess this is my goodbye post since I saved this one for my final one. Thanks for reading my stories all semester and putting up with my weird storytelling. Until next time!




Comments