Famous Last Words: Week 6

Hey! It's been a hot minute since my last famous last words blog post. I've been super busy and school is finally catching up to me. I've had a midterm or some sort of project/paper due in most of my classes these past few weeks so it's been keeping me busy. Besides school, I'm actually doing really good! I'm kind of terrified realizing I graduate in like 2 months and I've been trying to figure out what my next step is. I'm such a free spirit and so impulsive but also such a planner and love a schedule. It's rough having both of those sides to me (major Gemini vibes if you're into astrology). I'm trying to figure out where I wanna live, if I wanna move across the country, if I want to move back home, who knows. Everything is so up in the air and it's stressful when I think about it too much but I have to step back and realize that everything will work out in the end. 

Positive Vibes:

For my positivity section of my blog post I'm gonna talk about Hotworx! It's this place where you work out in 120-130 degree saunas and they have different classes that range from cycling to yoga to core. It's so rough and I have to drink so much water but it's really starting to grow on me. For so long I always went through the motions and did the same things everyday and I really think this is an outlet for me. I really enjoy it and look forward to going. It also makes me feel so great afterwards (especially when you step out of the sauna and the nice A/C hits you). Anyway, that's what I'm thankful for this week, something that brings me joy!


See ya next week :)

Flame: Wikipedia



Comments