Week 2 Reading Overview

I have chosen the Tiny Tales of the Ramayana to read for week 3 and 4. I chose this because I like the fact that they are all 100 words and there are so many of them to choose from. It's hard for me to focus on a long book or story and really understand the meaning behind it. I think these short stories will help with that and will give me a better opportunity to fully understand it. 

The comics I have chosen are The Hidden Treasure and True Friends. I chose these two from the folktale session because I love old-timey feel good stories. I also love stories that have a lesson in them. The videos I have chosen are Harry Potter Meets Hindu Mythology and  Ancient Technology because Harry Potter and I go way back, maybe you'll hear the story about it one day. Ask my dad, he'll tell you. The second one I chose because I like learning about old and new technology and I thought it would be neat to watch!


Draupadi Cult Statue: Wikimedia

Comments