Topic Research: Indian Fairytales

The book I chose to use for my topic research is Indian Fairytales by Anonymous. I am choosing to go with the love stories theme.


1. The Bel Princess

I chose this story because it gives me the same vibes as modern day princess stories. I think I could do a lot with it and could turn it into many different things!

2. How the Raja's Son Won the Princess Labam

I chose this one because I think there are many different ways I can spin this one too. These three stories are cohesive together and go back to back and I think they go together well.

3. The Princess Who Loved Her Father Like Salt 

I chose this story because I loved the ending and I thought it was sweet. I am very close to my dad and consider him one of my bestfriends, so I can't wait to write on this one.



Comments