Topic Brainstorm

 The four topics I am interested in are Death Stories, Love Stories, Karma, and Music.

Death Stories:

This sounds really dark but I've always enjoyed these kind of stories. I spend hours watching the Investigation Discovery Channel and as well as Dateline. It's something I enjoy whether it is fictional or real. I also think I will enjoy the dramatic aspect of the stories and the entertainment that will bring. Most of these stories aren't really focused on the death part itself, but the events that lead up to the death. That's what will interest me the most.

Love Stories:

Like I said in a previous blog, I'm a sucker for a good love story. I think they are sweet and I like hearing about other people and their happy ever after. In addition to happy ever after, there is also the other side of things. A lot of love stories don't end well and there can be a lot of betrayal and dishonesty. Those stories are interesting to me and I would enjoy seeing both sides of the typical love story.

Karma:

Karma is always an interesting topic because there are so many stories to tell on it. There's the instant karma that you don't even see coming and then there is the long awaited karma that creeps up when you least expect it. The stories would have a lot of action in them and they would also have more "moral of the stories" which I enjoy. Like I said in the death stories section, I like the build up of things and finding out how we got to where we are. With these kinds of stories, it would be full of that.

Music:

I enjoy all types of music and my range goes from classic rock to rap to old country. What I love most about music is the tradition that goes a long with it. Recently, I took Native American Music here at OU and I have also taken a few more music classes in earlier years. Music connects to so much more than you would think. I'm also in World Dance class right now and the way music is intertwined into it is really cool. It's like some of the knowledge I already had is meshing with the new things I am learning now. I appreciate different cultures and different traditions so I liked this topic a lot.










Comments

  1. I think the idea of death stories is so cool, you could even integrate the typical love story into that if you really wanted! You have such a wide range of options here, looking forward to seeing what you end up choosing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment