Famous Last Words: Week 3

Wooooo, we're done with week 3! What a crazy week it's been. We're practically in a constant blizzard and surrounded by snow and ice. I'm not complaining though, I love a good snow day. My roommates and I were talking the other night while we were getting groceries about how kids these days will probably never get another snow day. With zoom and all of this technology that we have discovered/invented during covid times, they can just switch online no problem. This would've hit me hard in high school but who knows! Maybe some teachers will feel generous and give a real snow day every now and then.

This week has been pretty good but as always, super busy. I feel like I'm going and going all day long and then at the end of the day I just think to myself, "Wow I didn't do that much." My classes are still going good. I wish my Physical Chemistry professor would grade some of our stuff because our first exam is coming up pretty soon and I have no idea if I'm even doing any of the homework or quizzes correctly. I guess we can all just hope together and assume I'm doing great. I talked last week about how my math class was giving me stress and I can honestly say we are still in the same situation. However, it's getting a little better. I have to spend some extra time studying it and really reading the question. Usually when I first read it I have no idea what this man is asking me to do, but after I stare at it for a minute I get a little better picture. My "fun" classes like my American Indian Women Artists and this class, Indian Epics, are still going really well! I really enjoy them and am learning a lot!

I decided I'm going to start listing out a positive thing that happened/something I'm thankful for every week on this Famous Last Words blog to make sure I stay grateful for everything I have. I am blessed in many ways and feel like I need to reflect on that more. So a positive thing that happened this week was my gift from my dad for Valentine's Day. He sent me a cute little music box and some chocolate covered strawberries. My parents are both some of my best friends and we all have a bond like no other. It always means a lot to me to hear how proud they are of me and know that I will always have them in my corner backing me up and cheering me on! So this week I am thankful for my family and all that they do for me. I wouldn't be who I am without them!


Oh, and Happy Valentine's Day :) See you next week!


Heart: FierceBiotech




Comments